Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Oops..Fall wrap-up

I was starting to wonder if I would just let this blog fall away since I haven't been as inspired to post things after moving back to Canada.  But maybe I just needed a little break to settle into a new routine here in Montreal.  So I'll (probably, hah!) start posting again more frequently :)

For now, here is a summary of my fall in pictures :)

1) We moved into our new apartment in Saint-Lambert - a cute little suburb of Montreal on the South Shore


2) Anne came to visit and we saw some fun garden statues


3) My Dad turned 60 - Happy Birthday! and we all got cake comas


4) I saw some dear friends who I haven't seen in ages,



5) ...and met baby Ila :)


6) I went on a hike and met a cow (I think?? what is that?)

7) We had a Taylor family reunion in Kananaskis and I saw the mountains for the first time since I was little (not including Vancouver).  I love mountains



Caleb is not so sure about this...


:) :)

8) and finally we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in Bromont...

And now we're all caught up!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures!
    - your apartment view is great, love the river!
    - That statue looks like something in Europe.. but I guess it's in Quebec?
    - that looks like a delicious cake
    - Dana's baby must be about the same age as John- cute!
    - is that brown 'cow' a yak? Or maybe just furry jersey cow?
    - love the mountains, Zach doesn't look so impressed in that picture
    - Caleb is so cute!
    - that's a great pic of you two!
    thanks for updating! must phone chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Jen's comments, lol. I haven't checked this in a while and I randomly checked today - perfect!

    ReplyDelete