Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Year

This time last year I was a crazy mix of excited, nervous, happy and impatient.  I know that everyone always says the cliché "I can't believe it's been a year" but I guess it's a cliché because it's true!  It's amazing to me just how much my life is different from what it was a year ago.  Being married is awesome. It is truly wonderful to have someone you love so much to share your life with.  We definitely haven't had a conventional "first-year" (but who does really?) - immediately after getting married we have sold a house, moved all our stuff to storage and then moved ourselves to Israel. Even though living out here, so far away from everything we are used to, has been tough sometimes, it has also been an unbelievable way to figure out together the whole being married thing. And that has been so great.  I just feel so lucky to have found my 'person' (for all you grey's anatomy watchers ;) ) and for the fantastic year we've had, and more fun to come :)



sunset dinner on the beach:




2 comments:

  1. aw such a good picture of you two! love it. may you be blessed with many, many more happy years. and you'll always be able to say, "remember our crazy time in Israel when we first got married, it was such an adventure.." when you're all settled down somewhere more 'permanent' :) lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm awfully glad you found your person too. We all really love your person :)Love and many blessings on the road ahead!

    ReplyDelete