Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sunset and Zebras



 Proof that a sunset looks better through sunglasses :)

 To me this seems like a posh sign (read it in a posh accent);or else something from Monty Python, "we want... a Rockery!"

Warm tide pools - these made me want to swim so badly!


This is the reclaimed artwork from the other day I like to call:  Bashful Zebra.
Also in the collection: Moshing Zebras, Sultry Zebra.  If you want to see them you'll have to come visit.
N.B. These beautiful flowers :)

3 comments:

  1. the whole white roses/zebra print/shadow girl tableau reminds me of a book I just finished called The Night Circus. It features a magic circus that is entirely black and white and where some of the mysterious characters have a shadowy quality, as if they were seen thru a window or a mirror (or a zebra print, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it only took me about 5 tries to get that comment posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny story about seeing things through a mirror...I only noticed about a week ago (so like 6 months after taking this picture) that this Zebra is hanging upside down!!! It looks so much better hanging right side up. hah.

      Delete